A Chaotic Forum

About Anything

Christ consciousness...

Admin
    Admin

Christ consciousness...

Post  Admin on Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:20 pm

Anyone know what it is? Seems the internet can't agree on a definitive description. As usual, plenty of words that end in 'ness', but nothing to believe in.
    BTW, if subconscious is Feminine, and the conscious is Masculine, then how does an excess of the Masculine help? Consciousness is obviously Masculineness, isn't it?

Somebody explain how migrating toward 'pure consciousness' will achieve anything of value as far as 'Spiritual elevation', or so called, 'ascension' is concerned when both principles are required to get anywhere....

Balance is the order of the Universe. As above, so is below. That means both principles, not just the 'conscious' side of it.

Includes 'paganism' word, but I found this rather good: http://extraordinaryintelligence.com/the-christ-consciousness-lie/

The link to 'gotquestions dot org' about 'the mind of Christ' is a simple case of, 'being a believer gets you preferential treatment'. It simply can not work that way or Divine love does not apply to all, and in fact would be judgemental. That also can not work since Divine love transcends all, and only the ego would see it any other way.

While I find the workings and bias of Christianity completely unacceptable and out of touch, I also find 'new age' the exact same, but for different reasons. Both believe a mere mortal can influence the Divine. Both have a hierarchy of who is 'spiritual enough' to be the chosen ones, and who isn't.

Between the Masculine and Feminine, as well as of them.

No negatives.... No judgements.... No worries.x

Current date/time is Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:49 pm